I don't wanna ad to the extensive body of info and enthusiasm on last night.
Just would like to say that I now have to keep my promise from the Iowa primary more than a year ago: I will become American.
Let's all work for a better future - Yes we can!
My 15 year old sister is the coolest. She is going to have a class party at our house and told her mates that there will be no alcohol. If someone pukes in our garden, he must clean it with a shevel.
She is so hilariously outspoken:)
P.S.: If you really knwo what happened last night, check this out:
http://allsp.com/l.php?id=e179
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
Hey thanks for the comment on our blog. I hope you are doing well and that your room is staying warm with a working radiator. Miss your smiling face and laugh. If you want to practice your being American stop on by and we can cook up some steaks on the BBQ then we'll watch some good ol' American style football and drink a few beers. Take care of yourself and walk in His Grace
Kommentar veröffentlichen